Wednesday 17 June 2015

Donald Trump, US Property Billionaire to run for President in 2016



American billionaire business magnate, investor, television personality and author, chairman and president of the Trump organisation and the Founder of Trump Entertainment Resorts who claims $8.7B net worth had announced at a rowdy Press Conference on Tuesday that he was running for president in 2016.
Trump, the 12th high-profile Republican to enter the 2016 race had never ran for any office. Many believed he exaggerated his net worth by 100 per cent. He didn’t waste time attacking Jeb Bush, another contender for the ticket for his support of Common Core state curriculum standards asking the crowd, “How the hell can you vote for this guy”. What a question!

In his words, “I am officially running for President of the United States and we are going to make our country great again,” he told his supporters. He went further to say, “When was the last time anyone saw us beating, let’s say, China in a trade deal? “They kill us. I beat China all the time.” 

He really didn’t care who was listening as he boasted, "I'm using my own money. I'm not using lobbyists. I'm not using donors, I don't care. I'm really rich."

"It sounds crass," he said. "It's not crass."

No comments:

Post a Comment