Tuesday 7 July 2015

Caitlyn Jenner gushes…’I want them to be proud of their daddy'



I don’t understand this man, sorry woman. I don’t know why I keep referring to her as a man, well, don’t blame me. She was just that until recently, so I guess, I’ll adjust.
Newly transitioned Caitlyn Jenner and KUWTK star broke down in tears in the promotional video of her upcoming TV series, 'I am Cait' as she hugged daughter, Kylie Jenner, admitting she wants her children to be proud of her.
Caitlyn, surrounded by friends and family was emotional as they toasted ‘to Caitlyn’.
The 65-year old has begun her televised journey, revealing what it’s like to live as woman in a new teaser trailer.
The series may likely rival Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s according to various online reports.

Photo credit: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment