Tuesday 7 July 2015

Remembering London 7/7 terror attacks



Former big brother star Imogen Thomas has paid tribute to those affected in the 7/7 terror attacks in London in 2005, which also claimed the life of a Nigerian, Anthony Fatayi-Williams.
The star who revealed she could have been a victim but was spared by an act of God. “I remember this day so well. I was living in Hyde Park Mansions opposite Edgware Road Station.” She stated that, “it was the only day my alarm didn’t go off for work! I thank God everyday this happened otherwise I would have been among all this. That day was so surreal. Seeing people running out of Edgware Road covered in blood. Feeling helpless.”
According to OK news, the star concluded by remembering those impacted by the attack. “Thinking of the survivors today and God bless all those who passed we remember you. We will never forget you… RIP

Photo credit: OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment